Thursday, October 20, 2011

Highlight of the Day: 10/20/2011

Two new things to report on:

1) Great day for my student. No behavior problems at all.  First time that has happened since the first day I worked with him last week.  I hope we can have days like this on a regular basis, but for right now, I will take once a week.

2) I finished up a mandatory, crisis intervention program that I have been attending for a few weeks now.  It wouldn't be so bad, except they have been taking place after school and going into the evening.  I missed the first half of the World Series tonight.  But, I took my test tonight, I'm got the proper certification my building requires me to have, and I am done with it.

 This day calls for a song.  Ice Cube, will you do the honors?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gene Siskel sends a thumbs up from the great beyond (sans the Cards).