Saturday, March 12, 2011

Life Goes On

I have been MIA from blogging, internet, and education chat for the past few days.  I was having a pretty good week until a couple of days ago.  I can't really talk about what happened, but I promise I will eventually.  I just started my spring break, and will be off of school for the next week.  Right now, I am back in Central Missouri enjoying the company of my family and childhood friends for the next few days. I don't know if I will blog anymore this weekend (other than the Video for Sunday),  but I promise to do a fair amount next week.

As I said, I am not going to talk about what happened to me right now.  While I have been feeling kind of gloomy, I will say that at this current time, I am feeling optimistic about what the future has in store for me.   The way I look at it, I can continue to sit around and feel sorry for myself, or I can stay positive, and do what I need to do.  I choose the latter. 

No comments: